Resurge, a weight loss while you sleep supplement has people buzzing about if it really works. If you’ve heard about it, you likely have lots of questions such as is Resurge safe, does it have any facet effects, is it legit or is it a scam? This review will reveal the ingredients in Resurge and you’ll also discover which of the ingredients are responsible for sleep, boosting growth hormone (HGH), and weight loss. You’ll learn about the company, overall pros, and cons, and potential side effects to consider.
What Does Resurge Do?
So what is this supplement used for? Resurge contains ingredients that help you sleep and raise growth hormone levels (HGH). Growth hormone normally rises during the night and some research finds it burns fat and builds muscle even in older folks. So, the idea is that Resurge will help you sleep better, and while you’re asleep, its HGH-boosting ingredients will optimize growth hormone levels. The result: weight loss and fat burning while you sleep. No diet or exercising is required.
That’s the idea anyway. But is there any proof it works?
While the ingredients make sense on paper, unfortunately, the Resurge supplement lacks clinical proof that does what the company claims. So far, researchers have not published any clinical studies on this supplement. While the Resurge website lists 16 scientific references at the bottom of the page, none of those references involves the Resurge supplement itself. That’s a problem for people who want to take research-backed dietary supplements.
Here’s the Supplement Facts label. Taking the recommended 4 capsules a day gives you the following nutrients.
|Magnesium||50 mg||12.5 % DV|
|Zinc||15 mg||100% DV|
|Metabolic Regeneration Matrix composed of:||N/A|
|1. Arginine||1200 mg||N/A|
|2. Lysine||1200 mg||N/A|
|3. Theanine||200 mg||N/A|
|4. Ashwagandha||150 mg||N/A|
|5. Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract||100 mg||N/A|
|6. Melatonin||10 mg||N/A|
In the table, “N/A” means no dietary value has been established.
Other Ingredients listed
The Supplement Facts label additionally lists these different substances you ought to be conscious of:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
These different elements play no direct position in how properly Resurge works. Rather they are used in the pill and to assist the key elements combine nicely together.
What Do The Ingredients Do?
Resurge contains a combination of ingredients that are supposed to raise growth hormone (HGH) and improve deep sleep. Let’s look at each category of ingredients and their research.
Growth Hormone (HGH) Boosting Ingredients
The growth hormone boosting ingredients are:
- Arginine (non-essential amino acid. Your body can make it)
- Lysine (essential amino acid. Your physique cannot make it)
Arginine & Lysine HGH Research
Both arginine and lysine are called secretagogues. That’s a fancy phrase that potential they elevate boom hormone levels. In one investigation, a combination of 1500 mg of arginine and 1500 mg lysine raised growth hormone levels in young men when given when they were resting. Oddly, however, the amino acid stack did not boost HGH levels when they were given before resistance training exercise. The amounts used in this study are similar to those found in the Resurge supplement.
In another study, 5000 mg and 9000 mg of arginine raised HGH levels in young men. While that is good, not all studies show these amino acids work. For example, in another study, 7000 mg of arginine did no longer increase HGH stages when it was once given to men for a week. Other researchers likewise noticed that 6000 mg of arginine did no longer enhance boom hormone stages when it used to be given to runners. In any other investigation, the combination of 3000 mg of arginine and 3000 mg of lysine failed to raise growth hormone in older men.
Could these different results be due to shortcomings in how the research was conducted? Or is it possible arginine and lysine may work only in people who are low in these amino acids? Clearly better studies need to be conducted.
The Sleep Promoting Ingredients
The ingredients that help you sleep better are:
- L theanine
- Griffonia simplicifolia
Melatonin, a hormone made in your brain is well known to help people sleep better. So it makes sense it would be used in Resurge. Likewise, the herb, ashwagandha also has its share of insomnia research too.
Theanine is an amino acid found in foods and beverages ranging from mushrooms to inexperienced tea leaves. Theanine is frequently used to limit stress and anxiety. There is some proof for this. In one study, 200 mg of L theanine was shown to reduce psychological stress and blood pressure more than a placebo when people were given stress-inducing mental tasks. This is the same dosage as found in the Resurge supplement.
In a review of 9 previous studies, researchers concluded L theanine, taken at 200 mg to 400 mg a day “may assist in the reduction of stress and anxiety in people exposed to stressful conditions” although they cautioned better studies are needed. For example, it’s noteworthy that most theanine stress studies were conducted under laboratory conditions. Little is known how theanine works under real-life stressful situations.
What Is Griffonia simplicifolia?
Griffonia simplicifolia is a plant that contains 5 hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP). As the name implies, 5HTP is a form of tryptophan, an amino acid. In the brain, 5 HTP is converted to serotonin, a neurochemical that has a serenity/calming effect. Tryptophan does this too. Various research have documented 5 HTP may also enhance sleep, depression as well as weight loss. While there is more research on 5-HTP than Griffonia simplicifolia in theory, some of their effects may be similar.
In one study, Griffonia simplicifolia was found to reduce stress in people after a romantic breakup. In that study, 60 mg of Griffonia simplicifolia (containing 12.8 mg of 5 HTP) was once given to humans twice a day for 6 weeks.
How Do You Take Resurge?
The company recommends taking 4 capsules with a glass of water 60 minutes before going to bed. The company says it may take 90 days to 180 days to see benefits. They say research shows this but since research on Resurge can’t be located, it’s not known how they know it would take that long. Real weight loss takes time to occur and it may vary from person to person. It may take longer to see significant weight loss in someone who needs to lose a lot of weight, compared to someone who only wants to lose a few pounds.
Where Do You Buy Resurge
You can get it directly from the official website of the company. So a ways the complement is now not but offered in shops like Walmart, GNC, Costco, or Vitamin Shoppe.
It may be on Amazon too.
Here are the prices listed on the company website.
- 1 bottle: $49 + shipping (30 day supply)
- 3 bottles: $117 + shipping (3 month supply)
- 6 bottles $204 + shipping (6 month supply)
Prices may change so go to the company website for the most up-to-date prices. There are no auto-shipments so you do not have to fear about being charged every month. That’s good. When you run out, you can go lower back to the internet site and order more.
Who Makes Resurge?
The organization seems to be recognized by using extra than one name. This is frequent for organizations that provide greater than one supplement. The tackle listed for the Resurge corporation is 6409 Fayetteville Rd STE 120-201 Durham, NC 27713-6297. This tackle corresponds to a UPS Store. The tackle is additionally the equal as that used for every other product referred to as The Venus Factor, which seems to be a 12-week fats loss program. The Better Business Bureau does listing some complaints and terrible evaluations and offers the Resurge agency an ordinary ranking of C. See the BBB file for more information.
Another name of the company is Adonis Lifestyle LLC. This is the company name listed on bottles of Resurge. The address for this company is 6000 Pardee Road Taylor, MI 48180. This address corresponds to another business called Mel Printing and Fulfillment. The CEO of Adonis Lifestyle is Brad Howard.
The creator of Resurge is John Barban. Some websites call him Dr. John Barban. While his website (JohnBarban.com) does not list a medical degree, it does state he has a degree in human biology and nutrition and has worked as a supplement industry consultant. The Better Business Bureau gives Adonis Lifestyle LLC a B+ rating. See the BBB file for more information.
The complement comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are now not at ease inside 60 days, return the dietary supplements and get hold of one hundred percent refund. The 60 days starts offevolved when you order the supplement, not when it arrives at your home. You can even return empty bottles. While this is good, it also means you only have about 2 months to evaluate if Resurge works for you. This is a problem if you order a 6 months supply upfront because you’ll only get a refund on 2 of the bottles (two months’ worth). To get a refund, email customer support at Support AT Resurge.com for specifics.
You return the supplement to this address:
Taylor, MI 48180
Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address with the bottles you are returning. It is suggested you add tracking to the bottles you return to the company. The post office can do this for you.
Resurge Customer Service
Call 844-587-3438. This is the phone number listed on bottles of Resurge. You can also email customer support at Support AT Resurge.com.
Can You Burn Fat Sleeping?
While it may sound strange, you do burn fat while sleeping. The human body prefers to burn a combination of carbohydrates and fats for energy. At lower intensities of activity-like when you’re asleep- more fat is burned. While this is true, remember that burning fat and losing weight do not always mean the same thing.
Yes, you do burn a larger share of fats whilst drowsing but you do no longer burn many energy when you sleep. Weight loss is extra about calorie burning than fat burning.
Resurge vs. ProVen
Proven by NutraVesta is another popular weight loss supplement. To be sure, the NutraVesta ProVen supplement has many more ingredients than Resurge – 20 ingredients vs 8 ingredients to be exact. It also costs more too. But that doesn’t mean ProVen is superior. It would take clinical studies to know for sure. So far, that kind of research has not been conducted.
See the ProVen Review.
Resurge vs. SeroVital
SeroVital is a very famous complement that the corporation claims to elevate increase hormone tiers with the aid of over 682%. Boosting HGH tiers is stated to enhance energy, intercourse drive, and minimize wrinkles. One element Resurge and SeroVital have in frequent is they both contain the amino acids arginine and lysine. That is where their similarities stop. Unfortunately, there are no studies that compare SeroVital to Resurge to see which is superior.
See the SeroVital Review.
Will It Cause You To Fail A Drug Test?
Since both arginine and lysine have some data showing they may raise growth hormone levels, would this cause you to fail a urinalysis drug test? This is good to know if you are an athlete or in the military. There is no good proof that taking arginine or lysine amino acids will cause a failed drug test to occur. However, to be safe, ask the company doing the drug testing if they test for human growth hormone and/or IGF.
Resurge Side Effects
So is it safe to take? Based on the ingredients, Resurge is probably safe for most healthy people. Most of the ingredients have been used in many other supplements. That said, everything can have side effects. Even the company advises people to:
- Not use the supplement if you’re under 18 years of age
- Not to drive or operate heavy machinery within 8 hours of taking the supplement.
- Ask your medical doctor if you or your household individuals have any clinical issues
- Not to take if your pregnant or nursing
- Stop if you have any unusual symptoms
Those are clever cautions. Here are some different matters to consider. This listing is no longer complete:
- Start with less than recommended for the first week to see if you personally have any side effects
- Stop taking at least 2 weeks before having surgery
- Speak to your medical doctor if you additionally take snoozing drugs
- In theory, Griffonia simplicifolia may additionally engage with anti-depressant medications due to its 5 HTP content.
- Arginine raises nitric oxide levels which may decrease blood pressure or interact with hypertension medications
- Arginine may cause flair-ups of herpes cold sore virus. In theory, the lysine in Resurge may counteract this.
- Ashwagandha may alter thyroid tests (TSH etc). Tell your doctor your taking Resurge if you have hypothyroidism.
Resurge Pros & Cons
Here are the execs and cons as I see them. Your opinions may additionally be different.
|Ingredients have research||No clinical studies on Resurge|
|Easy to purchase||Taking 4 capsules|
|No auto-shipments||Not sold in stores|
|60-day guarantee||It’s kind of pricey|
Does Resurge Really Work?
While the ingredients make some sense on paper, the real test would be to give Resurge to people for several weeks, measure their growth hormone levels, and see if they lose weight. While I’m fairly certain Resurge will help people get to sleep, I’m not sold on the other claims. If you have tried this supplement, leave a comment below and let me know what happened.
You can purchase it directly from the company here
What Do You Think?
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website