My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a number websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and various different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it need to be cited that this unique complement is reachable over the counter, and does now not require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the corporation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are distinctly preferred for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first factor I choose to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it sincerely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this initial take a look at dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem to be at the components to see if these product even has the workable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s in reality no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many resources in this category, truely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone stages – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural instruction is in reality spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of countless native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is absolutely a combination of the bark from various distinct timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a large vary of benefits, such as multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as expanded erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no positive on testosterone tiers or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an impact on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in typical medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are an awful lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a top supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the special between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is research into the root’s potential to extend testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in usual Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to without a doubt refer to countless distinctive vegetation however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to reduce it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds comprise numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that extend sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different advisable elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, virtually due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in principle – the substances need to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that may absolutely do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably decreasing their potential to really work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to consider that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product typically don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood waft and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the great preference for growing NO degrees and wants to be taken at a plenty greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is commonly secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As some distance as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and go onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is sincerely no longer a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar can also no longer have even had a main position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product in most cases due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to pick a extraordinary supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no advantageous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website